75 ohm Aluminum Tube Trunk Cables with Asphalt 412 without
Messenger CATV Trunk Cable 412JCA
• Aluminum Tube Trunk Cable 412JCA
• Seamless aluminum tube as outer conductor
• Patented technology
• Over 20 years of experience
• High quality PE outer jacket
• Asphalt or flooding compound is available
Both electrical and mechanical performance of the trunk cable meet
with TFC trunk cable standard. Medium density PE is used as jacket material. asphalt or flooded
compound is added before jacket extrusion for moisture prevention.The inner conductor is high quality copper clad aluminum (CCA),
dielectric core is produced by insulating grade virgin
polyethylene, it is tightly covered by solid aluminum tube.
P3 412JCASS trunk cable is used as main cable and distribution
cable for CATV network, such as base station and equipment
cabinets. It is applicable in transmission of single and duplex
analog signals and as well as duplex digital signals. The trunk
cable is also widely used in HFC duplex transmission network.
Diameter over dielectric
Diameter over outer conductor
Outer conductor thickness
Diameter over jacket
Jacket wall thickness
Buyer's labels and cartons OEM/ODM desgin service is available.
Minimum bending radius: 6.0 inches/15.2cm
Maximum pulling tension: 150lbs /68kgf
Impedance: 75±2 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 87% nominal
Nominal DC loop resistance@68OF: 2.57 ohms/1000ft (8.43 ohms/km)
- The trunk cable has excellent electrical performance and
outstanding transmission reliabilities. Frequency is from 5MHz to
1000MHz, it provides reliable transmission and anti-interference
effectiveness for duplex transmission network.
- Libo cable was established in 1994,it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable developed the world’s first conforming seamless aluminum
tube trunk cable.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, the trunk
cable is with short lead-time and stable high quality.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and