Belden Braiding CCTV CATV Coaxial Cable Connector Types UV
1st shield: laminated aluminum tape bonded to the dielectric.
Nominal diameter over tape: 0.151inches (3.84mm)
2st shield: 34 AWG (0.12mm) aluminum braid wire, 65% coverage.
Inner conductor is high quality copper clad steel (CCS).Dielectric
core is insulating grade virgin polyethylene. Bonded laminated
aluminum tape, 65% braid, UV stabilized jacket.
20AWG copper clad steel
Nominal diameter: 0.32inches (0.81mm)
Gas expanded polyethylene
Nominal diameter over dielectric: 0.144inches (3.66mm)
Flame retardant PVC Jacket:
Nominal diameter over jacket: 0.24inches (6.10mm)
Nominal jacket thickness: 0.032inches (0.81mm)
Impedance : 75±3 ohms
Velocity of propagation: 85% nominal
RG59 cable is used as a distribution cable for indoor CATV, CCTV
systems and as a connection cable for satellite systems where lower
- Outstanding anti-interference effectiveness and excellent
- low cost and easy to install.
- Libo cable was established in 1994, it is subsidiary of Libo group
which is one of the 500 largest private enterprises in China.
- Libo cable has a stable workforce and engineering team, the F5940BV
cable is with short lead-time and stable high quality.
- Libo cable is equipped with a Provincial-level Research and